Social Security Office in Livonia, Michigan 48150
Frequently Asked Questions at Livonia, 48150 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 964-7371 or visit your local Livonia SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Livonia SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Livonia Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Livonia, 48150 Office
The Livonia Social Security office is located in Livonia 48150. The following page has information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have any interests or concerns about your Medicare benefits or are interested in making an appointment, call the following Livonia Social Security office.
Directions to the Livonia, 48150 Office
Telework Office - In Office Appointments/visitors May Be Handled By A Teleworker And Not Face-to-face, Internet/teleclaims Encouraged; Limited Parking And Staff, Internet And/or Teleclaims Preferred; \n?ssa Express Machines Available For Visitors To File Claims, Register For Myssa Accounts, Change Address And Direct Deposit, Estimate Benefits, Appeal A Decision, And Secure Benefit Verifications. \n?the Office Is Located On The N. Side Of Plymouth Rd. Between Stark And Farmington Rd. We Are 2.5 Miles East Of I-275 And 1.5 Miles South Of I- 96 In The City Of Livonia.
Reviews for the Livonia, 48150 Office
Other Cities Near Livonia
- Inkster Social Security Offices
- Dearborn Social Security Offices
- Farmington Hills Social Security Offices
- Redford Social Security Offices
- Highland Park Social Security Offices
- Clawson Social Security Offices
- Wyandotte Social Security Offices
- Detroit Social Security Offices
- Pontiac Social Security Offices
- Chesterfield Social Security Offices
- Ann Arbor Social Security Offices
- Roseville Social Security Offices
- Sterling Heights Social Security Offices
- Monroe Social Security Offices
- Adrian Social Security Offices
- Flint Social Security Offices
- Toledo Social Security Offices