Social Security Office in Wyandotte, Michigan 48192
Frequently Asked Questions at Wyandotte, 48192 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 964-7407 or visit your local Wyandotte SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Wyandotte SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Wyandotte Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Wyandotte, 48192 Office
The Wyandotte Social Security office is located at Wyandotte 48192. The Michigan SSA handles various federally run plans like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains important contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any concerns or requests concerning your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in arranging an appointment, call the following Wyandotte Social Security office.
Directions to the Wyandotte, 48192 Office
The Office Is Located South Of Eureka Across From The New Park And Golf Course.
Reviews for the Wyandotte, 48192 Office
Other Cities Near Wyandotte
- Dearborn Social Security Offices
- Detroit Social Security Offices
- Inkster Social Security Offices
- Highland Park Social Security Offices
- Redford Social Security Offices
- Livonia Social Security Offices
- Clawson Social Security Offices
- Roseville Social Security Offices
- Farmington Hills Social Security Offices
- Monroe Social Security Offices
- Sterling Heights Social Security Offices
- Ann Arbor Social Security Offices
- Pontiac Social Security Offices
- Chesterfield Social Security Offices
- Toledo Social Security Offices