Social Security Office in St Louis, Missouri 63112
Frequently Asked Questions at St Louis, 63112 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (888) 810-7291 or visit your local St Louis SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local St Louis SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the St Louis Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the St Louis, 63112 Office
The St Louis Social Security office is located in St Louis 63112. The following page features information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have any requests or worries about your Medicare benefits or are interested in scheduling an appointment, call the following St Louis Social Security office.
Directions to the St Louis, 63112 Office
Office Is Located North Of Forest Park On Delmar Blvd At Debaliviere. Across From Bi-state Garage And Next To People's Health Center. *** Please Do Not Give Out The Administrative Telephone Number.
Reviews for the St Louis, 63112 Office
Other Cities Near St Louis
- East St Louis Social Security Offices
- Saint Louis Social Security Offices
- Florissant Social Security Offices
- Creve Coeur Social Security Offices
- Fenton Social Security Offices
- Alton Social Security Offices
- Belleville Social Security Offices
- St Peters Social Security Offices
- Union Social Security Offices
- Litchfield Social Security Offices