Social Security Office in Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08002
Frequently Asked Questions at Cherry Hill, 08002 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 931-2879 or visit your local Cherry Hill SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Cherry Hill SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Cherry Hill Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Cherry Hill, 08002 Office
The Cherry Hill Social Security office is located in Cherry Hill 8002. The following page contains information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have any interests or comments about your Medicare benefits or are interested in arranging an appointment, call the following Cherry Hill Social Security office.
Directions to the Cherry Hill, 08002 Office
Reviews for the Cherry Hill, 08002 Office
Other Cities Near Cherry Hill
- Mount Holly Social Security Offices
- Philadelphia Social Security Offices
- Upper Darby Social Security Offices
- Glassboro Social Security Offices
- Chester Social Security Offices
- Fairless Hills Social Security Offices
- Norristown Social Security Offices
- Trenton Social Security Offices
- West Chester Social Security Offices
- Royersford Social Security Offices
- New Castle Social Security Offices
- Bridgeton Social Security Offices
- Toms River Social Security Offices
- Egg Harbor Twp Social Security Offices
- Elkton Social Security Offices
- Brick Social Security Offices
- New Brunswick Social Security Offices