Social Security Office in Glassboro, New Jersey 08028
Frequently Asked Questions at Glassboro, 08028 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 883-5305 or visit your local Glassboro SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Glassboro SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Glassboro Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Glassboro, 08028 Office
The Glassboro Social Security office is located at Glassboro 08028. The New Jersey SSA handles several federally run plans like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains useful contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any issues or requests related to your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in scheduling an appointment, call the following Glassboro Social Security office.
Directions to the Glassboro, 08028 Office
Reviews for the Glassboro, 08028 Office
Other Cities Near Glassboro
- Cherry Hill Social Security Offices
- Chester Social Security Offices
- Philadelphia Social Security Offices
- Mount Holly Social Security Offices
- Upper Darby Social Security Offices
- Bridgeton Social Security Offices
- New Castle Social Security Offices
- West Chester Social Security Offices
- Norristown Social Security Offices
- Fairless Hills Social Security Offices
- Elkton Social Security Offices
- Egg Harbor Twp Social Security Offices
- Trenton Social Security Offices
- Royersford Social Security Offices
- Dover Social Security Offices