Social Security Office in Newburgh, New York 12550
Frequently Asked Questions at Newburgh, 12550 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 504-4801 or visit your local Newburgh SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Newburgh SSA office or through the mail.
- Can I apply for Medicare benefits at this office?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Newburgh Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Newburgh, 12550 Office
The Newburgh Social Security office is located at Newburgh 12550. The New York SSA handles a variety of federally run plans like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains relevant contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any comments or questions about your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in scheduling an appointment, call the following Newburgh Social Security office.
Directions to the Newburgh, 12550 Office
Public Parking Available On P2 Lvl Of The Maple Building, Accessible Fro M Entrance At The Corner Of Broadway And Colden St. Addt'l Parking Avail Able Btwn Library And Ebenezer Baptist Church At 2nd And Grand Sts. Hand Icapped Parking Is Also Available On The P2 Parking Level.
Reviews for the Newburgh, 12550 Office
Other Cities Near Newburgh
- Poughkeepsie Social Security Offices
- Peekskill Social Security Offices
- West Nyack Social Security Offices
- Danbury Social Security Offices
- White Plains Social Security Offices
- Bridgeport Social Security Offices
- Monticello Social Security Offices
- Stamford Social Security Offices
- Yonkers Social Security Offices
- Hackensack Social Security Offices
- Paterson Social Security Offices
- New Rochelle Social Security Offices
- Clifton Social Security Offices
- Bronx Social Security Offices
- New York Social Security Offices
- Newton Social Security Offices
- Ansonia Social Security Offices