Social Security Office in Akron, Ohio 44320
Frequently Asked Questions at Akron, 44320 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 837-5359 or visit your local Akron SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Akron SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Akron Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Akron, 44320 Office
The Akron Social Security office is located at 2166 Romig Rd. The Akron office shares information, advice and services directed by the Social Security Administration. The following page provides information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have curiosities or worries about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the Akron Social Security office.
Directions to the Akron, 44320 Office
The Office Is Located At 2166 Romig Rd. Akron Oh 44320. It Is Next To Aldi's Grocery Store.
Reviews for the Akron, 44320 Office
Other Cities Near Akron
- Ravenna Social Security Offices
- Medina Social Security Offices
- Canton Social Security Offices
- Wooster Social Security Offices
- Middleburg Hts Social Security Offices
- Warrensville Hts Social Security Offices
- Beachwood Social Security Offices
- Cleveland Social Security Offices
- Lakewood Social Security Offices
- New Philadelphia Social Security Offices
- Warren Social Security Offices
- Lorain Social Security Offices
- Youngstown Social Security Offices
- Painesville Social Security Offices