Social Security Office in Beachwood, Ohio 44122
Frequently Asked Questions at Beachwood, 44122 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (877) 402-0823 or visit your local Beachwood SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Beachwood SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Beachwood Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Beachwood, 44122 Office
The Beachwood Social Security office is located in Beachwood 44122. The following page contains information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have any inquiries or issues about your disability benefits or are interested in scheduling an appointment, call the following Beachwood Social Security office.
Directions to the Beachwood, 44122 Office
1000 Ft South Of Chagrin Blvd On The East Side Of Park East Dr Next To Indigo Hotel Across Street From Crestmont Cadillac. Park East Dr Runs South From Chagrin Between I 271 And Richmond Rd. We Are A Self-help Office. Shpc Available For Rsi/dib/pe.
Reviews for the Beachwood, 44122 Office
Other Cities Near Beachwood
- Warrensville Hts Social Security Offices
- Cleveland Social Security Offices
- Lakewood Social Security Offices
- Middleburg Hts Social Security Offices
- Painesville Social Security Offices
- Ravenna Social Security Offices
- Akron Social Security Offices
- Medina Social Security Offices
- Lorain Social Security Offices
- Warren Social Security Offices
- Canton Social Security Offices
- Ashtabula Social Security Offices
- Wooster Social Security Offices