Social Security Office in Cleveland, Ohio 44120
Frequently Asked Questions at Cleveland, 44120 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (877) 635-3546 or visit your local Cleveland SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Cleveland SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Cleveland Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Cleveland, 44120 Office
The Cleveland Social Security office is located at 11601 Shaker Blvd. The Cleveland office presents information, assistance and services led by the Social Security Administration. The following page features information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have requests or comments about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the Cleveland Social Security office.
Directions to the Cleveland, 44120 Office
The Office Is Located At The Corner Of East 116th And Shaker Blvd, About 3/4 Mile West Of Shaker Square. Bus 8 Stops At Buckeye And E116th St. Bus 11 Stops At Buckeye-s Moreland And Woodland-woodhill.
Reviews for the Cleveland, 44120 Office
Other Cities Near Cleveland
- Warrensville Hts Social Security Offices
- Beachwood Social Security Offices
- Lakewood Social Security Offices
- Middleburg Hts Social Security Offices
- Painesville Social Security Offices
- Medina Social Security Offices
- Ravenna Social Security Offices
- Akron Social Security Offices
- Lorain Social Security Offices
- Warren Social Security Offices
- Wooster Social Security Offices
- Canton Social Security Offices