Social Security Office in Cleveland, Ohio 44199
Frequently Asked Questions at Cleveland, 44199 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (877) 378-9078 or visit your local Cleveland SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Cleveland SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Cleveland Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Cleveland, 44199 Office
The Cleveland Social Security office is located at Cleveland 44199. The Ohio SSA runs various federally run plans like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains essential contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any comments or inquiries regarding your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in setting up an appointment, call the following Cleveland Social Security office.
Directions to the Cleveland, 44199 Office
On 7th Floor Of Federal Bldg, Which Is Located At The Corner Of E 9th Stand Lakeside Ave & Across From Cleve City Hall. Accessible By Loop Bus . Public Entrance Available From E 6th St Or E 9th St.photo Id Required To Enter Federal Building. Onsite Parking, Including Spaces For Handicapped Individuals Are Not Available At This Location. Passengers May Be Dropped Off At The Main Entrance.
Reviews for the Cleveland, 44199 Office
Other Cities Near Cleveland
- Lakewood Social Security Offices
- Warrensville Hts Social Security Offices
- Beachwood Social Security Offices
- Middleburg Hts Social Security Offices
- Medina Social Security Offices
- Lorain Social Security Offices
- Painesville Social Security Offices
- Ravenna Social Security Offices
- Akron Social Security Offices
- Wooster Social Security Offices
- Warren Social Security Offices