Social Security Office in Cleveland, Ohio 44102
Need a New or Replacement Social Security Card?
Frequently Asked Questions at Cleveland, 44102 Office
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) Impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (877) 876-3172 or visit your local Cleveland SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Where do I get a copy of my Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Cleveland SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Cleveland Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
About the Cleveland, 44102 Office
The Cleveland Social Security office is located at 7517 Lorain Ave. The Cleveland office shares information, support and services directed by the Social Security Administration. The following page has information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have inquiries or comments about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the Cleveland Social Security office.
Directions to the Cleveland, 44102 Office
Stress Filing Online Prior To Scheduling Appointment Please Advise Claimant That Rib/medicare/dib May Be Directed To Self Help Computer After Screening
Reviews for the Cleveland, 44102 Office
Other Cities Near Cleveland
- Lakewood Social Security Offices
- Middleburg Hts Social Security Offices
- Warrensville Hts Social Security Offices
- Beachwood Social Security Offices
- Medina Social Security Offices
- Lorain Social Security Offices
- Akron Social Security Offices
- Ravenna Social Security Offices
- Painesville Social Security Offices
- Wooster Social Security Offices