Social Security Office in Middleburg Hts, Ohio 44130
Frequently Asked Questions at Middleburg Hts, 44130 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 931-9176 or visit your local Middleburg Hts SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Middleburg Hts SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Middleburg Hts Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Middleburg Hts, 44130 Office
The Middleburg Hts Social Security office is located in Middleburg Hts 44130. The following page includes information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have any curiosities or doubts about your disability benefits or are interested in arranging an appointment, call the following Middleburg Hts Social Security office.
Directions to the Middleburg Hts, 44130 Office
Office Is Located On Pearl Rd. About One Block South Of Bagley Rd. The Office Is Across The Street From Tomon & Sons Funeral Home.
Reviews for the Middleburg Hts, 44130 Office
Other Cities Near Middleburg Hts
- Lakewood Social Security Offices
- Cleveland Social Security Offices
- Medina Social Security Offices
- Warrensville Hts Social Security Offices
- Beachwood Social Security Offices
- Lorain Social Security Offices
- Akron Social Security Offices
- Ravenna Social Security Offices
- Wooster Social Security Offices
- Painesville Social Security Offices
- Canton Social Security Offices
- Sandusky Social Security Offices