Social Security Office in Painesville, Ohio 44077
Frequently Asked Questions at Painesville, 44077 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (877) 692-3143 or visit your local Painesville SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Painesville SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Painesville Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Painesville, 44077 Office
The Painesville Social Security office is located in Painesville 44077. The following page includes information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have any inquiries or concerns about your disability benefits or are interested in scheduling an appointment, call the following Painesville Social Security office.
Directions to the Painesville, 44077 Office
From Route 2 Exit Richmond St - Go South On Richmond To W Jackson St Turn Rt On W Jackson - The Office Is The Second Bldg On The Left - Parking And Visitor Entrance Is In The Back Of The Building. From Route 20 Turn North Onto Richmond Street. Go 1 Block To W. Jackson And Turn Left. The Office Is In The Second Bldg On The Left. Parking And Entrance Is On The South Side Of The Building
Reviews for the Painesville, 44077 Office
Other Cities Near Painesville
- Beachwood Social Security Offices
- Warrensville Hts Social Security Offices
- Ashtabula Social Security Offices
- Cleveland Social Security Offices
- Lakewood Social Security Offices
- Middleburg Hts Social Security Offices
- Warren Social Security Offices
- Ravenna Social Security Offices
- Akron Social Security Offices
- Medina Social Security Offices