Social Security Office in Steubenville, Ohio 43952
Frequently Asked Questions at Steubenville, 43952 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 253-6889 or visit your local Steubenville SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Steubenville SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Steubenville Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Steubenville, 43952 Office
The Steubenville Social Security office is located at Steubenville 43952. The Ohio SSA controls different federally run programs like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains useful contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any comments or requests regarding your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in scheduling an appointment, call the following Steubenville Social Security office.
Directions to the Steubenville, 43952 Office
Located At At The Rear Of Fort Steuben Mall Next To The Carmike Cinemas. Free Parking Is Available. **telework Pilot Office; Calls May Come From Blocked Numbers; Inform Pub Lic**
Reviews for the Steubenville, 43952 Office
Other Cities Near Steubenville
- East Liverpool Social Security Offices
- Wheeling Social Security Offices
- Washington Social Security Offices
- Ambridge Social Security Offices
- Pittsburgh Social Security Offices
- Mckeesport Social Security Offices
- New Philadelphia Social Security Offices
- Belle Vernon Social Security Offices
- Monroeville Social Security Offices
- Canton Social Security Offices
- New Castle Social Security Offices
- New Kensington Social Security Offices