Social Security Office in Muskogee, Oklahoma 74401

Need a New or Replacement Social Security Card?

Frequently Asked Questions at Muskogee, 74401 Office

  • How do I apply for Social Security benefits?

    The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (877) 575-5195 or visit your local Muskogee SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.

  • How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?

    If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Muskogee SSA office or through the mail.

  • Can I apply for Medicare benefits at this office?

    There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.

  • How do I change my name on my Social Security card?

    If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.

  • Can I schedule an appointment with the Muskogee Social Security office?

    The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.

  • How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?

    Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to and select "Create an Account" to get started.

  • How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?

    All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.

About the Muskogee, 74401 Office

The Muskogee Social Security office is located at Muskogee 74401. The Oklahoma SSA manages separate federally run plans like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains essential contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any issues or questions about your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in making an appointment, call the following Muskogee Social Security office.

  • image-4069

Directions to the Muskogee, 74401 Office

Building Located At Corner Of West Shawnee Bypass And 24th Street Across The Street From Northeastern State University

Reviews for the Muskogee, 74401 Office

1 Review on “Social Security Office in Muskogee, Oklahoma 74401”

  • Victor L. Midyett
    3 years ago

    A good simply page here. I however, am a US citizen living in Australia. Therefore calling your office is difficult and expensive. Is there a way I can communicate with someone in your office via emails? I plan to return to Oklahoma next year.
    Kind Regards,
    PS. My only criticism is that your print is too dull and washed out for 65+ yr old eyes.

Leave a Review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Select a rating

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Based on 1 Review

Disabled and Unable to Work?

If you have serious disabling condition that prevents you from working, you may be eligible for aid.

Other Nearby Offices

Social Security Office in Muskogee, Oklahoma 74401
Based on 1 Review

Helpful Links

Muskogee Social Security Offices in Oklahoma

A listing of all the Social Security offices in and around Muskogee is shown on this page. Select an office to find relevant information like the office’s hours of operation, directions, or phone number which can service you in scheduling an appointment or contacting an office.

State Resources:

Scroll to Top