Social Security Office in Butler, Pennsylvania 16001
Frequently Asked Questions at Butler, 16001 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (877) 583-4102 or visit your local Butler SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Butler SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Butler Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Butler, 16001 Office
The Butler Social Security office is located at Butler 16001. The Pennsylvania SSA has a variety of federally run plans like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains essential contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any comments or requests regarding your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in arranging an appointment, call the following Butler Social Security office.
Directions to the Butler, 16001 Office
Take Lyndora Exit From Rt 8. Take Hansen Ave To Pullman Square. The Office Is Located Across From Arbys.
Reviews for the Butler, 16001 Office
Other Cities Near Butler
- Kittanning Social Security Offices
- New Kensington Social Security Offices
- New Castle Social Security Offices
- Ambridge Social Security Offices
- Monroeville Social Security Offices
- Pittsburgh Social Security Offices
- Mckeesport Social Security Offices
- Hermitage Social Security Offices
- East Liverpool Social Security Offices
- Youngstown Social Security Offices
- Indiana Social Security Offices
- Greensburg Social Security Offices