Social Security Office in Chester, Pennsylvania 19013
Frequently Asked Questions at Chester, 19013 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 398-1456 or visit your local Chester SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Chester SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Chester Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Chester, 19013 Office
The Chester Social Security office is located in Chester 19013. The following page contains information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have any requests or comments about your retirement benefits or are interested in planning an appointment, call the following Chester Social Security office.
Directions to the Chester, 19013 Office
I95 To Exit 6 Chester Business District(rt 320, Rt 352)follow Rt 352 ( Edgemont Ave) Ave Of The States To 9th Street. Left On 9th To Crosby Stright On Crosby St. The Office Is On Crosby St Between 8th & 9th Sts.
Reviews for the Chester, 19013 Office
Other Cities Near Chester
- Upper Darby Social Security Offices
- West Chester Social Security Offices
- Philadelphia Social Security Offices
- Glassboro Social Security Offices
- New Castle Social Security Offices
- Cherry Hill Social Security Offices
- Norristown Social Security Offices
- Mount Holly Social Security Offices
- Royersford Social Security Offices
- Elkton Social Security Offices
- Bridgeton Social Security Offices
- Fairless Hills Social Security Offices
- Trenton Social Security Offices
- Reading Social Security Offices
- Dover Social Security Offices
- Lancaster Social Security Offices