Social Security Office in Cranberry, Pennsylvania 16319
Frequently Asked Questions at Cranberry, 16319 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (888) 848-6464 or visit your local Cranberry SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Cranberry SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Cranberry Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Cranberry, 16319 Office
The Cranberry Social Security office is located at 80 Regina Dr. The Cranberry office provides information, advice and services led by the Social Security Administration. The following page features information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have interests or comments about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the Cranberry Social Security office.
Directions to the Cranberry, 16319 Office
1/4 Mile West Of The Intersection Of State Routes 322 And 257. Cranberry Plaza Ii (near Walmart). (888) 848-6464
Reviews for the Cranberry, 16319 Office
Other Cities Near Cranberry
- Wilkes Barre Social Security Offices
- Hazleton Social Security Offices
- Scranton Social Security Offices
- Bloomsburg Social Security Offices
- Pottsville Social Security Offices
- East Stroudsburg Social Security Offices
- Allentown Social Security Offices
- Bethlehem Social Security Offices
- Easton Social Security Offices