Social Security Office in Easton, Pennsylvania 18042
Frequently Asked Questions at Easton, 18042 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 964-5056 or visit your local Easton SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Easton SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Easton Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Easton, 18042 Office
The Easton Social Security office is located at 134 S Fourth St. The Easton office presents information, assistance and services managed by the Social Security Administration. The following page features information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have requests or issues about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the Easton Social Security office.
Directions to the Easton, 18042 Office
Frm Rt 78-take Easton Exit-stay On Main Road-bottom Of Hill Make A Left At Light-proceed Up Washington Ave-go Right On4th St-1st Bldg On Right Frm East-rt22-take 4st Exit In Easton-proceed On 4th Thru 1 Stop Sign And 2 Stop Lights-office On Left Ater Church On Corner Frm West-rt22-take 3rd St Exit-make Left At Light At Ramp End-make Next Right On Bushkill Dr-next Light Left Onto 4th And Follow Above Direction S--free Parking On Side Of Building
Reviews for the Easton, 18042 Office
Other Cities Near Easton
- Bethlehem Social Security Offices
- Allentown Social Security Offices
- East Stroudsburg Social Security Offices
- Bridgewater Social Security Offices
- Newton Social Security Offices
- Royersford Social Security Offices
- Norristown Social Security Offices
- Fairless Hills Social Security Offices
- Parsippany Social Security Offices
- Trenton Social Security Offices
- New Brunswick Social Security Offices
- Philadelphia Social Security Offices
- Hazleton Social Security Offices
- Reading Social Security Offices
- Iselin Social Security Offices
- Cranberry Social Security Offices
- Union Social Security Offices