Social Security Office in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17101
Need a New or Replacement Social Security Card?
Frequently Asked Questions at Harrisburg, 17101 Office
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) Impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (888) 327-1176 or visit your local Harrisburg SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Where do I get a copy of my Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Harrisburg SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Harrisburg Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
About the Harrisburg, 17101 Office
The Harrisburg Social Security office is located at Harrisburg 17101. The Pennsylvania SSA administers different federally run plans like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains essential contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any issues or requests about your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in setting up an appointment, call the following Harrisburg Social Security office.
Directions to the Harrisburg, 17101 Office
Forum Place Building Is Located At The Corner Of 5th And Walnut St Across From The \forum\. From Market Street, Turn Onto 5th Street Across From The Harrisburg Transportation Center (train Station). Forum Place Is The Second Building On The Right. Parking At Visitor's Expense Is Available In Forum Place Garage. Pedestrian Entrance To Forum Place Is On Walnut Street. Office Is On The 8th Floor.
Reviews for the Harrisburg, 17101 Office
Other Cities Near Harrisburg
- Carlisle Social Security Offices
- York Social Security Offices
- Lebanon Social Security Offices
- Lancaster Social Security Offices
- Selinsgrove Social Security Offices
- Lewistown Social Security Offices
- Pottsville Social Security Offices
- Westminster Social Security Offices
- Chambersburg Social Security Offices
- Reading Social Security Offices