Social Security Office in New Castle, Pennsylvania 16105
Frequently Asked Questions at New Castle, 16105 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 331-5286 or visit your local New Castle SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local New Castle SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the New Castle Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the New Castle, 16105 Office
The New Castle Social Security office is located at 1708 Wilmington Rd. The New Castle office provides information, assistance and services managed by the Social Security Administration. The following page contains information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have questions or comments about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the New Castle Social Security office.
Directions to the New Castle, 16105 Office
Office Is Located At 1708 Wilmington Road, Also Known As Pa Route 18. Traveling From Route 60, Take State Street Exit And Follow Us Route 224 Eastbound For 2.8 Miles To Pa Route 18 In The Downtown Area. Turn Left Onto Pa Route 18 At The Intersection And Travel 1.2 Miles To The Of Fice In Call's Plaza On The Right. Although Parking Spaces Are Not Desi Gnated As Handicapped Spaces, Parking Is Readily Available In Front Of The Office. Passengers Can Also Be Dropped Off At The Main Entrance Of The Building.
Reviews for the New Castle, 16105 Office
Other Cities Near New Castle
- Hermitage Social Security Offices
- Youngstown Social Security Offices
- Butler Social Security Offices
- Warren Social Security Offices
- East Liverpool Social Security Offices
- Ambridge Social Security Offices
- Pittsburgh Social Security Offices
- Meadville Social Security Offices
- New Kensington Social Security Offices
- Kittanning Social Security Offices
- Steubenville Social Security Offices