Social Security Office in Norristown, Pennsylvania 19401
Frequently Asked Questions at Norristown, 19401 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 964-6305 or visit your local Norristown SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Norristown SSA office or through the mail.
- Can I apply for Medicare benefits at this office?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Norristown Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Norristown, 19401 Office
The Norristown Social Security office is located at 1700 Markley Street First Floor. The Norristown office gives information, support and services handled by the Social Security Administration. The following page contains information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have questions or worries about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the Norristown Social Security office.
Directions to the Norristown, 19401 Office
Office Is Located In The Norristown Center Building Complex At Intersection Of 202 South (markley St) And Johnson Hwy. The Office Has Recently Moved Around The Corner In The Same Complex And The Entrance Now Faces Johnson Highway. The New Suite Number Is 120.
Reviews for the Norristown, 19401 Office
Other Cities Near Norristown
- Royersford Social Security Offices
- Upper Darby Social Security Offices
- Philadelphia Social Security Offices
- West Chester Social Security Offices
- Chester Social Security Offices
- Cherry Hill Social Security Offices
- Mount Holly Social Security Offices
- Fairless Hills Social Security Offices
- Glassboro Social Security Offices
- Trenton Social Security Offices
- New Castle Social Security Offices
- Allentown Social Security Offices
- Bethlehem Social Security Offices
- Reading Social Security Offices
- Easton Social Security Offices
- Elkton Social Security Offices
- Lancaster Social Security Offices
- Bridgeton Social Security Offices