Social Security Office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102
Need a New or Replacement Social Security Card?
Frequently Asked Questions at Philadelphia, 19102 Office
- Can I schedule an appointment with Social Security online?
Social Security does not have an online appointment scheduler. You do not need an appointment to file for benefits or appeal a disability decision. If you do not want to apply for benefits online, or you need to speak to us for any other reason, you can schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment by calling (866) 613-3969 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) or visiting your local Philadelphia SSA office.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Where do I get a copy of my Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Philadelphia SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 613-3969 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) or visiting your local visiting your local Philadelphia SSA office.
- How do I find out my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
About the Philadelphia, 19102 Office
The Philadelphia Social Security office is located at 1500 Jfk Blvd 20th Fl 2 Penn Ctr Ste 2000a. The Philadelphia office presents information, assistance and services led by the Social Security Administration. The following page features information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have curiosities or concerns about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the Philadelphia Social Security office.
Directions to the Philadelphia, 19102 Office
From Regional Rail Trains Suburban Station Stop: Use Stairs Or Elevator To Concourse; Follow Signs For Subway And Trolley Lines To Glassed-in Courtyard At 16 St; Take Stairs Or Elevator To Street Level. Facing City Hall,2 Penn Ctr Is On Left. From Market-frankford El 15 St Stop: Take Exit 2,go Left After Turnstiles,follow Signs For Penn Ctr Station, Take Stairs Or Escalator To Street Level, Then As Above.from Broad St Subway City Hall Stop: Take Stair 6, Exit To Right And Follow Signs To Market- Frankford Line, Turn Right To Post Off, Stairs Or Escalator To Street Level Are On Left, Then See Above.various Bus Routes-go To Septa.org.
Reviews for the Philadelphia, 19102 Office
Other Cities Near Philadelphia
- Upper Darby Social Security Offices
- Cherry Hill Social Security Offices
- Mount Holly Social Security Offices
- Chester Social Security Offices
- Norristown Social Security Offices
- Glassboro Social Security Offices
- West Chester Social Security Offices
- Fairless Hills Social Security Offices
- Royersford Social Security Offices
- Trenton Social Security Offices
- New Castle Social Security Offices
- Bridgeton Social Security Offices
- Elkton Social Security Offices
- Bethlehem Social Security Offices
- Allentown Social Security Offices
- Reading Social Security Offices