Social Security Office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19145
Need a New or Replacement Social Security Card?
Frequently Asked Questions at Philadelphia, 19145 Office
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) Impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (877) 575-5191 or visit your local Philadelphia SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Where do I get a copy of my Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Philadelphia SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Philadelphia Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
About the Philadelphia, 19145 Office
The Philadelphia Social Security office is located in Philadelphia 19145. The following page has information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have any inquiries or doubts about your retirement benefits or are interested in setting up an appointment, call the following Philadelphia Social Security office.
Directions to the Philadelphia, 19145 Office
Note:philadelphia Residents Applying For A New Or Replacement Social Security Card Must Contact The Philadelphia Social Security Card Center 2 Penn Center, 20th Fl-suite 2000b, 1500 Jfk Blvd, Phila Pa 19102:mon- Fri, 9am To 4:00pm. Directions To Office Take The Broad St Exit (611) Off 95 Or 76. The Office Is On Broad St One Block North Of Pattison Ave, Behind The Cvs Drug Store
Reviews for the Philadelphia, 19145 Office
Other Cities Near Philadelphia
- Upper Darby Social Security Offices
- Cherry Hill Social Security Offices
- Chester Social Security Offices
- Mount Holly Social Security Offices
- Glassboro Social Security Offices
- Norristown Social Security Offices
- West Chester Social Security Offices
- Fairless Hills Social Security Offices
- New Castle Social Security Offices
- Royersford Social Security Offices
- Trenton Social Security Offices
- Bridgeton Social Security Offices
- Elkton Social Security Offices
- Egg Harbor Twp Social Security Offices
- Reading Social Security Offices