Social Security Office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19134
Frequently Asked Questions at Philadelphia, 19134 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (855) 248-0233 or visit your local Philadelphia SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Philadelphia SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Philadelphia Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Philadelphia, 19134 Office
The Philadelphia Social Security office is located at Philadelphia 19134. The Pennsylvania SSA has different federally run plans like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains available contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any comments or inquiries pertaining to your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in scheduling an appointment, call the following Philadelphia Social Security office.
Directions to the Philadelphia, 19134 Office
Note: Philadelphia Residents Applying For A New Or Replacement Social Security Card Must Contact The Philadelphia Social Security Card Ctr ( 00x);2 Penn Center, 20th Fl-suite 2000b,1500 Jfk Blvd, Phila Pa 19102 Mon-fri, 9am-4:00pm The Aramingo Office Is Located In The Imperial Plaza Shopping Center On Aramingo Ave At Ontario St
Reviews for the Philadelphia, 19134 Office
Other Cities Near Philadelphia
- Cherry Hill Social Security Offices
- Mount Holly Social Security Offices
- Upper Darby Social Security Offices
- Norristown Social Security Offices
- Chester Social Security Offices
- Glassboro Social Security Offices
- Fairless Hills Social Security Offices
- Trenton Social Security Offices
- West Chester Social Security Offices
- Royersford Social Security Offices
- New Castle Social Security Offices
- Bridgeton Social Security Offices
- Elkton Social Security Offices
- Bethlehem Social Security Offices
- Allentown Social Security Offices
- Toms River Social Security Offices
- New Brunswick Social Security Offices
- Easton Social Security Offices
- Bridgewater Social Security Offices
- Egg Harbor Twp Social Security Offices