Social Security Office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19144
Frequently Asked Questions at Philadelphia, 19144 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 495-0255 or visit your local Philadelphia SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Philadelphia SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Philadelphia Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Philadelphia, 19144 Office
The Philadelphia Social Security office is located at Philadelphia 19144. The Pennsylvania SSA contains different federally run programs like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains available contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any issues or inquiries about your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in planning an appointment, call the following Philadelphia Social Security office.
Directions to the Philadelphia, 19144 Office
Note: Philadelphia Residents Applying For A New Or Replacement Social Security Card Must Contact The Philadelphia Social Security Card Center (00x); 2 Penn Center, 20th Fl - Suite 2000b, 1500 Jfk Blvd, Phila Pa 19102; Mon - Fri, 9am To 3:30pm. The Germantown Office, (formerly Located In The Va Building On Wissahickon Avenue) Moved To 701 East Chelten Avenue, Philadelphia Pa 19144 In October 2012. Septa Bus Lines K And 26 Stop Directly In Front Of Our Building. Free Parking Is Available On Our Lot At E. Chelten And Mcmahon Streets.
Reviews for the Philadelphia, 19144 Office
Other Cities Near Philadelphia
- Upper Darby Social Security Offices
- Cherry Hill Social Security Offices
- Norristown Social Security Offices
- Mount Holly Social Security Offices
- Chester Social Security Offices
- Fairless Hills Social Security Offices
- Royersford Social Security Offices
- West Chester Social Security Offices
- Glassboro Social Security Offices
- Trenton Social Security Offices
- New Castle Social Security Offices
- Bethlehem Social Security Offices
- Allentown Social Security Offices
- Bridgeton Social Security Offices
- Easton Social Security Offices
- Elkton Social Security Offices
- Reading Social Security Offices
- New Brunswick Social Security Offices
- Bridgewater Social Security Offices