Social Security Office in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222
Frequently Asked Questions at Pittsburgh, 15222 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 770-2965 or visit your local Pittsburgh SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Pittsburgh SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Pittsburgh Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Pittsburgh, 15222 Office
The Pittsburgh Social Security office is located in Pittsburgh 15222. The following page has information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have any curiosities or issues about your retirement benefits or are interested in scheduling an appointment, call the following Pittsburgh Social Security office.
Directions to the Pittsburgh, 15222 Office
Located Near The Corner Of Ninth St And Penn Ave In The Cultural District Of Downtown Pittsburgh. Onsite Parking Is Not Available At This Location. Passengers Can Be Dropped Off At The Main Entrance Of The Building.
Reviews for the Pittsburgh, 15222 Office
Other Cities Near Pittsburgh
- Mckeesport Social Security Offices
- Monroeville Social Security Offices
- New Kensington Social Security Offices
- Ambridge Social Security Offices
- Washington Social Security Offices
- Belle Vernon Social Security Offices
- Greensburg Social Security Offices
- Butler Social Security Offices
- East Liverpool Social Security Offices
- Kittanning Social Security Offices
- Steubenville Social Security Offices
- Uniontown Social Security Offices
- New Castle Social Security Offices
- Indiana Social Security Offices
- Wheeling Social Security Offices