Social Security Office in Pottsville, Pennsylvania 17901
Frequently Asked Questions at Pottsville, 17901 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 269-0880 or visit your local Pottsville SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Pottsville SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Pottsville Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Pottsville, 17901 Office
The Pottsville Social Security office is located at Pottsville 17901. The Pennsylvania SSA controls a variety of federally run programs like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains helpful contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any comments or inquiries regarding your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in scheduling an appointment, call the following Pottsville Social Security office.
Directions to the Pottsville, 17901 Office
From Downtown Pottsville Go West On Market St (209 S/w) To Yorkville Center (22 St Next To Burger King). Parking And Entrance At Rear Of Bldg On Second Level. From Rt 901 Take 209 N/e Into Pottsville. About 3 Blocks On The Right Is The Yorkville Centre (22 St Next To Burger King) .parking And Entrance At Rear Of Bldg On Second Level.
Reviews for the Pottsville, 17901 Office
Other Cities Near Pottsville
- Hazleton Social Security Offices
- Bloomsburg Social Security Offices
- Lebanon Social Security Offices
- Reading Social Security Offices
- Selinsgrove Social Security Offices
- Cranberry Social Security Offices
- Allentown Social Security Offices
- Lancaster Social Security Offices
- Wilkes Barre Social Security Offices
- Bethlehem Social Security Offices
- Harrisburg Social Security Offices
- Royersford Social Security Offices