Social Security Office in Reading, Pennsylvania 19601
Frequently Asked Questions at Reading, 19601 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 274-5960 or visit your local Reading SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Reading SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Reading Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Reading, 19601 Office
The Reading Social Security office is located at 201 Penn St Ste 200. The Reading office shares information, help and services handled by the Social Security Administration. The following page contains information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have curiosities or comments about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the Reading Social Security office.
Directions to the Reading, 19601 Office
In Gateway Bldg, Corner Of 2nd & Penn Sts At End Of Penn St Bridge. No Free Parking Available. Paid Parking In Garages Located At Third And Washington Street And In Parking Garage Behind Building.
Reviews for the Reading, 19601 Office
Other Cities Near Reading
- Royersford Social Security Offices
- Lebanon Social Security Offices
- Lancaster Social Security Offices
- Pottsville Social Security Offices
- Allentown Social Security Offices
- Norristown Social Security Offices
- Bethlehem Social Security Offices
- West Chester Social Security Offices
- Hazleton Social Security Offices
- Upper Darby Social Security Offices
- Chester Social Security Offices
- Easton Social Security Offices
- York Social Security Offices
- New Castle Social Security Offices
- Philadelphia Social Security Offices
- Harrisburg Social Security Offices