Social Security Office in Royersford, Pennsylvania 19468
Frequently Asked Questions at Royersford, 19468 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 964-7415 or visit your local Royersford SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Royersford SSA office or through the mail.
- Can I apply for Medicare benefits at this office?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Royersford Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Royersford, 19468 Office
The Royersford Social Security office is located in Royersford 19468. The following page features information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have any inquiries or worries about your disability benefits or are interested in scheduling an appointment, call the following Royersford Social Security office.
Directions to the Royersford, 19468 Office
Office Is Located In The Limerick Crossing Shopping Center, Which Is At The Corner Of Ridge Pike And Township Line Road. If You Enter The Ctr At The Traffic Light On Ridge The Office Will Be Directly Ahead Of You.
Reviews for the Royersford, 19468 Office
Other Cities Near Royersford
- Norristown Social Security Offices
- Upper Darby Social Security Offices
- West Chester Social Security Offices
- Reading Social Security Offices
- Philadelphia Social Security Offices
- Chester Social Security Offices
- Allentown Social Security Offices
- Bethlehem Social Security Offices
- Cherry Hill Social Security Offices
- Mount Holly Social Security Offices
- Fairless Hills Social Security Offices
- Easton Social Security Offices
- New Castle Social Security Offices
- Trenton Social Security Offices
- Glassboro Social Security Offices
- Lancaster Social Security Offices
- Elkton Social Security Offices
- Lebanon Social Security Offices
- Pottsville Social Security Offices