Social Security Office in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania 19082
Need a New or Replacement Social Security Card?
Frequently Asked Questions at Upper Darby, 19082 Office
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) Impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 964-0780 or visit your local Upper Darby SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Where do I get a copy of my Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Upper Darby SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Upper Darby Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
About the Upper Darby, 19082 Office
The Upper Darby Social Security office is located at Upper Darby 19082. The Pennsylvania SSA controls a variety of federally run plans like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains essential contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in setting up an appointment, call the following Upper Darby Social Security office.
Directions to the Upper Darby, 19082 Office
Office Is Located Northeast On Garrett Rd To West Chester Pike Pa-3, Turn Sharp Left Onto West Chester Pike Continue 1.4 Miles To 8645 West Chester Pike. Office Is Located Between Cloverdale Ave And Suburban Lane . Bus Routes 104,112,120, And 123 All Stop On West Chester Pike Nearby The Office
Reviews for the Upper Darby, 19082 Office
Other Cities Near Upper Darby
- Philadelphia Social Security Offices
- Chester Social Security Offices
- Norristown Social Security Offices
- Cherry Hill Social Security Offices
- West Chester Social Security Offices
- Mount Holly Social Security Offices
- Glassboro Social Security Offices
- Royersford Social Security Offices
- New Castle Social Security Offices
- Fairless Hills Social Security Offices
- Trenton Social Security Offices
- Elkton Social Security Offices
- Bridgeton Social Security Offices
- Reading Social Security Offices
- Allentown Social Security Offices
- Bethlehem Social Security Offices