Social Security Office in West Chester, Pennsylvania 19382
Frequently Asked Questions at West Chester, 19382 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (888) 306-3216 or visit your local West Chester SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local West Chester SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the West Chester Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the West Chester, 19382 Office
The West Chester Social Security office is located at 1101 West Chester Pike. The West Chester office provides information, support and services operated by the Social Security Administration. The following page features information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have questions or concerns about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the West Chester Social Security office.
Directions to the West Chester, 19382 Office
From North Or South Using Rt 202, Take The Pa Route 3 Exit For Newtown Square. At The 2nd Traffic Light, Turn Left Into The West Goshen Town Center (applebee's And Shop Rite) And Make First Left. Follow Road Behind Applebee's. Bear Left At The Stop Sign. Office Faces West Chester Pk. From The East, Take Pa Route 3 To The West Goshen Town Center Which Is 3 Miles West Of Rt 352. Make Right Turn Into Shopping Center And Follow Directions Above.
Reviews for the West Chester, 19382 Office
Other Cities Near West Chester
- Chester Social Security Offices
- Upper Darby Social Security Offices
- New Castle Social Security Offices
- Norristown Social Security Offices
- Philadelphia Social Security Offices
- Royersford Social Security Offices
- Elkton Social Security Offices
- Glassboro Social Security Offices
- Cherry Hill Social Security Offices
- Mount Holly Social Security Offices
- Reading Social Security Offices
- Bridgeton Social Security Offices
- Lancaster Social Security Offices
- Fairless Hills Social Security Offices
- Trenton Social Security Offices
- Allentown Social Security Offices
- Abingdon Social Security Offices
- Bethlehem Social Security Offices