Social Security Office in Alexandria, Virginia 22312
Frequently Asked Questions at Alexandria, 22312 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (888) 472-2402 or visit your local Alexandria SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Alexandria SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Alexandria Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Alexandria, 22312 Office
The Alexandria Social Security office is located at 6295 Edsall Road Plaza 500 Suite 190. The Alexandria office provides information, help and services led by the Social Security Administration. The following page features information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have questions or worries about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the Alexandria Social Security office.
Directions to the Alexandria, 22312 Office
From The South, Take I-95 North To I-395 North. Take Exit 2a For State Rt 648 E/edsall Rd, Turn Rt Onto Edsall Rd, The Office Is 1.1 Miles On The Rt. From The East And West, Take I-495/capital Beltway To I-395 North. Follow Above Directions.edsall-go Abt 1 Mile--entrance Is On The Right Side Of The Building Next To Service Source. From North, Take I- 395 South To Exit 2a For State Rt 648 E/edsall Rd, Merge Onto Edsall And Follow Above Directions.
Reviews for the Alexandria, 22312 Office
Other Cities Near Alexandria
- Fairfax Social Security Offices
- Washington Social Security Offices
- Silver Spring Social Security Offices
- Manassas Social Security Offices
- Rockville Social Security Offices
- Seabrook Social Security Offices
- Charlotte Hall Social Security Offices
- Columbia Social Security Offices
- Annapolis Social Security Offices
- Glen Burnie Social Security Offices
- Frederick Social Security Offices
- Baltimore Social Security Offices
- Fredericksburg Social Security Offices
- Owings Mills Social Security Offices