Social Security Office in Fairfax, Virginia 22030
Frequently Asked Questions at Fairfax, 22030 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 829-3158 or visit your local Fairfax SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Fairfax SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Fairfax Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Fairfax, 22030 Office
The Fairfax Social Security office is located in Fairfax 22030. The following page contains information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have any questions or comments about your retirement benefits or are interested in arranging an appointment, call the following Fairfax Social Security office.
Directions to the Fairfax, 22030 Office
East And West-from I-66 Take Exit 57a To First Traffic Light, Turn Left Onto Waples Mill Road, Turn Right Onto Pender Road, Take First Right Into Parking Lot For 11212 Address. From Fairfax City, Take Main St West T Owards I-66. Turn Right Onto Waples Mill Road. Follow Directions From Waples Mill Above. From North, Take Route 50 East Towards Fairfax, After Passing Under I-66, Turn Left Onto Waples Mill Road, Follow Directions From Waples Mill Above.
Reviews for the Fairfax, 22030 Office
Other Cities Near Fairfax
- Alexandria Social Security Offices
- Manassas Social Security Offices
- Rockville Social Security Offices
- Washington Social Security Offices
- Silver Spring Social Security Offices
- Seabrook Social Security Offices
- Columbia Social Security Offices
- Frederick Social Security Offices
- Charlotte Hall Social Security Offices
- Annapolis Social Security Offices
- Glen Burnie Social Security Offices
- Fredericksburg Social Security Offices
- Culpeper Social Security Offices
- Owings Mills Social Security Offices
- Baltimore Social Security Offices