Social Security Office in Manassas, Virginia 20110
Frequently Asked Questions at Manassas, 20110 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (855) 210-0123 or visit your local Manassas SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Manassas SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Manassas Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Manassas, 20110 Office
The Manassas Social Security office is located at 9500 Center Street. The Manassas office offers information, advice and services led by the Social Security Administration. The following page provides information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have curiosities or doubts about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the Manassas Social Security office.
Directions to the Manassas, 20110 Office
East-take I66 West To Exit 53a Rt 28 South, Take Rt 28 South 8.2 Miles, The Office Is On The Right A Red Brick One Story Building. North-take Rt 28 South Past I66 Exit, Follow Rt 28 South 8.2 Miles, The Office Is On The Right A Red Brick One Story Building. West-take I66 East To Exit 44 The Pr Wm County/234 Bypasss. Drive 5.3 Miles Take Va Rt 28 North Towards Manassas. Drive 2.5 Miles The The Office Is On The Left In A Red Brick One Story Building. South-take Rt 28 N 2.2 Miles Past The Pr Wm County/234 Bypass. The Office Is On The Left In A Red Brick One Story Building.
Reviews for the Manassas, 20110 Office
Other Cities Near Manassas
- Fairfax Social Security Offices
- Alexandria Social Security Offices
- Washington Social Security Offices
- Rockville Social Security Offices
- Silver Spring Social Security Offices
- Fredericksburg Social Security Offices
- Culpeper Social Security Offices
- Seabrook Social Security Offices
- Charlotte Hall Social Security Offices
- Frederick Social Security Offices
- Columbia Social Security Offices
- Winchester Social Security Offices