Social Security Office in Washington, Washington DC 20018
Need a New or Replacement Social Security Card?
Frequently Asked Questions at Washington, 20018 Office
- Can I schedule an appointment with Social Security online?
Social Security does not have an online appointment scheduler. You do not need an appointment to file for benefits or appeal a disability decision. If you do not want to apply for benefits online, or you need to speak to us for any other reason, you can schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment by calling (866) 737-4470 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) or visiting your local Washington SSA office.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Where do I get a copy of my Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Washington SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 737-4470 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) or visiting your local visiting your local Washington SSA office.
- How do I find out my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
About the Washington, 20018 Office
The Washington Social Security office is located at 1905-b 9th St Ne Postal Plaza Shpg Ctr. The Washington office presents information, guidance and services managed by the Social Security Administration. The following page contains information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have questions or comments about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the Washington Social Security office.
Directions to the Washington, 20018 Office
Located In Shopping Center Across From Joseph Curseen And Thomas Morris Post Office Formerly Known As The Brentwood Post Office. Public Transpo Rtation - D8 Bus From Rhode Island Metro Station Towards Union Station
Reviews for the Washington, 20018 Office
Other Cities Near Washington
- Silver Spring Social Security Offices
- Seabrook Social Security Offices
- Alexandria Social Security Offices
- Rockville Social Security Offices
- Fairfax Social Security Offices
- Columbia Social Security Offices
- Annapolis Social Security Offices
- Glen Burnie Social Security Offices
- Manassas Social Security Offices
- Charlotte Hall Social Security Offices
- Baltimore Social Security Offices
- Owings Mills Social Security Offices
- Frederick Social Security Offices
- Towson Social Security Offices
- Westminster Social Security Offices