Social Security Office in Washington, Washington DC 20024
Frequently Asked Questions at Washington, 20024 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (800) 772-1213 or visit your local Washington SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Washington SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Washington Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Washington, 20024 Office
The Washington Social Security office is located at 2100 M Street Nw. The Washington office provides information, assistance and services managed by the Social Security Administration. The following page has information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have interests or issues about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the Washington Social Security office.
Directions to the Washington, 20024 Office
The New Office Is Located Two Blocks From Two Metro Stations Smithsonian Mall And L'enfant Plaza, And Is Serviced By Two Bus Lines. Entrance Is Located In The Back Of 1201 Maryland Avenue, Sw By 13 St And D St. Across From The Us Bureau Of Engraving And Printing.
Reviews for the Washington, 20024 Office
Other Cities Near Washington
- Alexandria Social Security Offices
- Silver Spring Social Security Offices
- Seabrook Social Security Offices
- Rockville Social Security Offices
- Fairfax Social Security Offices
- Columbia Social Security Offices
- Annapolis Social Security Offices
- Manassas Social Security Offices
- Glen Burnie Social Security Offices
- Charlotte Hall Social Security Offices
- Baltimore Social Security Offices
- Owings Mills Social Security Offices
- Frederick Social Security Offices
- Towson Social Security Offices
- Westminster Social Security Offices