Social Security Office in Morgantown, West Virginia 26505
Frequently Asked Questions at Morgantown, 26505 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 770-2055 or visit your local Morgantown SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Morgantown SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Morgantown Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Morgantown, 26505 Office
The Morgantown Social Security office is located at Morgantown 26505. The West Virginia SSA handles separate federally run programs like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains helpful contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any comments or requests pertaining to your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in arranging an appointment, call the following Morgantown Social Security office.
Directions to the Morgantown, 26505 Office
From I-79; Take Exit 155 Towards Wv-7 West Virginia University; Turn Towards Star City/wvu; Continue On Monongahela Blvd; Turn Left On To Patteson Dr; Turn Left On University Ave; Proceed To Collins Ferry Rd; Signage For Office Will Be On Right; Office Is On First Floor; Handicap Parking Available; Office Located On Bus Route
Reviews for the Morgantown, 26505 Office
Other Cities Near Morgantown
- Fairmont Social Security Offices
- Uniontown Social Security Offices
- Belle Vernon Social Security Offices
- Clarksburg Social Security Offices
- Washington Social Security Offices
- Mckeesport Social Security Offices
- Wheeling Social Security Offices
- Greensburg Social Security Offices
- Pittsburgh Social Security Offices